Three killed in Jharkhand hospital fire
Ranchi: Three people, including a woman, died in a fire that broke out in a hospital in Jharkhand`s Bokaro district, police said on Saturday.
The fire broke out in the ICU of the KM Memorial hospital in Bokaro, around 110 km from here, due to a short circuit Friday night.
One person died due to suffocation Friday night and other two succumbed during the course of treatment Saturday morning.
According to the police, there were 10 to 12 people in the ICU when the fire broke out.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!