Three Maoists arrested in Jharkhand`s Palamu district
Palamu: The police have arrested three Maoists from Palamu district of Jharkhand when they were meeting their families.
The Maoists were wanted in a number of heinous crime cases, including a blast at a mobile tower, attack on former Jharkhand minister`s house, killings of policemen and people.
The Deputy Superintendent of Police, Mukesh Kumar Mahato, said that the arrests were an achievement for the security forces.
"All three of them are hardcore Maoists. Their arrest has been definitely been a success for the police," said Mahato.
Mahato also said the mobile phones of the arrested men have been seized and they were being checked for information.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj