Three men shot at in Medininagar in Jharkhand
Medininagar: Three men were shot and injured in separate incidents during in Palamau district headquarters town of Medininagar, the police said on Wednesday.
Three bike-borne men opened fire near Dr Rajendra Prasad roundabout in the town, injuring one Lalu Pandey this evening, the sources said.
The assailants came to the spot, where a taxi stand is situated, with the alleged purpose of demanding extortion, the police said here.
In the other incident that occurred at Baralota last night, two persons suffered bullet injuries when miscreants opened fire on them, the police said.
The injured were identified as Ranjan Tiwari and Sanjiv Tiwari. While the former received a bullet in the stomach, Sanjiv suffered wound in his neck.
Both of them are admitted to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi, the police said and added one person was arrested today in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials
- India vs Australia: Ravindra Jadeja clobbers Steve O'Keefe, Nathan Lyon for sixes — VIDEO