Three men shot at in Medininagar in Jharkhand
Medininagar: Three men were shot and injured in separate incidents during in Palamau district headquarters town of Medininagar, the police said on Wednesday.
Three bike-borne men opened fire near Dr Rajendra Prasad roundabout in the town, injuring one Lalu Pandey this evening, the sources said.
The assailants came to the spot, where a taxi stand is situated, with the alleged purpose of demanding extortion, the police said here.
In the other incident that occurred at Baralota last night, two persons suffered bullet injuries when miscreants opened fire on them, the police said.
The injured were identified as Ranjan Tiwari and Sanjiv Tiwari. While the former received a bullet in the stomach, Sanjiv suffered wound in his neck.
Both of them are admitted to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences in Ranchi, the police said and added one person was arrested today in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray