Three minor girls raped in Hazaribagh
Hazaribagh: Three minor girls were allegedly kidnapped and raped by three youths at a place under Ichak police station in Hazaribagh district, police said on Saturday.
The incident occurred when the girls, on their way home after appearing for supplementary examination conducted by the Jharkhand Secondary School Examination, were taken to a place by one Subhas Prasad yesterday, Deputy Superintendent of Police Ratneshwar Thakur said.
Subhas, who knew one of the girls, managed to convince them to accompany him and have a look at his newly constructed house, but took them to another place where his two friends, Raj Kumar and Sanjay, were already there, Thakur said.
The three youths, aged between 20 and 23 years, raped the girls and dropped them near the house of one of the victims? grandmother after midnight, he said.
Families of the victims lodged FIR with the Ichak police station, he said.
All the accused were arrested and the girls were sent for medical examination, he added.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today