Three persons lynched in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): Three persons were
on Tuesday lynched by villagers of Orbenga in Gumla district of
Jharkhand, the police said here.
"The dead persons were identified as Kuldip Sahu,
Indrasan Sahu and Dinesh Giri. The police were investigating
whether the trio belonged to any criminal outfit,"
Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal said.
They went to the village in search for a rival to
settle scores when the villagers spotted them, he said.
One of the three opened fire when the villagers chased
them, injuring two villagers, the police said.
The trio was later caught by the villagers and killed by
them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra