Three persons lynched in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): Three persons were
on Tuesday lynched by villagers of Orbenga in Gumla district of
Jharkhand, the police said here.
"The dead persons were identified as Kuldip Sahu,
Indrasan Sahu and Dinesh Giri. The police were investigating
whether the trio belonged to any criminal outfit,"
Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal said.
They went to the village in search for a rival to
settle scores when the villagers spotted them, he said.
One of the three opened fire when the villagers chased
them, injuring two villagers, the police said.
The trio was later caught by the villagers and killed by
them, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Russia strikes down Goa, India from its safe travel destinations list
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference