Three persons lynched in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): Three persons were
on Tuesday lynched by villagers of Orbenga in Gumla district of
Jharkhand, the police said here.
"The dead persons were identified as Kuldip Sahu,
Indrasan Sahu and Dinesh Giri. The police were investigating
whether the trio belonged to any criminal outfit,"
Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal said.
They went to the village in search for a rival to
settle scores when the villagers spotted them, he said.
One of the three opened fire when the villagers chased
them, injuring two villagers, the police said.
The trio was later caught by the villagers and killed by
them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state