Three persons lynched in Jharkhand
Gumla (Jharkhand): Three persons were
on Tuesday lynched by villagers of Orbenga in Gumla district of
Jharkhand, the police said here.
"The dead persons were identified as Kuldip Sahu,
Indrasan Sahu and Dinesh Giri. The police were investigating
whether the trio belonged to any criminal outfit,"
Superintendent of Police Jatin Narwal said.
They went to the village in search for a rival to
settle scores when the villagers spotted them, he said.
One of the three opened fire when the villagers chased
them, injuring two villagers, the police said.
The trio was later caught by the villagers and killed by
them, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal