Top Maoist arrested with detonators
Chatra (Jharkhand): Top Maoist `Madanji`
was on Tuesday arrested and detonators, arms found in his
possession during a special drive in Chatra district.
"Madanji, alias Tiwariji and Basudeb Bhuyan was
rounded up during the operation carried out by the CRPF and
district police at Hunterganj locality," Chatra SP Anup
Birtheray told reporters here.
The `sub-zonal commander` of CPI (Maoist), Madanji was
wanted in about ten cases.
A rifle, a pistol and 20 detonators were recovered
- West Bengal polls: Mamata Banerjee accuses police of unleashing terror at EC's behest
- PM Modi launches solar-powered boats in Varanasi, says 'govt schemes should strengthen people, not vote banks'
- India ready to clear $6.5 billion of Iran's oil dues ahead of Modi's visit
- ISIS developing Google-style driverless cars for attacks
- Qatar National Bank says its systems were "fully secure" following cyber attack