Train hits truck at unmanned level-crossing in Ran
Ranchi: The Jammu Tawi-Hatia-Rourkela Express on Sunday hit a truck at an unmanned level-crossing in Ranchi district of Jharkhand injuring the train`s assistant driver and the truck driver.
The assistant driver suffered injuries in his leg, Divisional Railway Manager Gajanan Malaya told a news agency from the mishap site between Balsiring and Lodhma railway stations.
No train passenger suffered any injury, he said.
The truck driver has been admitted to hospital in a serious condition, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress plans nationwide media blitz against 2 years of NDA's 'misrule'; to release film, booklet
- PHOTO: After KKR's loss vs SRH, Shah Rukh Khan Tweets heart-wrenching image of cheerleaders crying
- Kardashians offered USD 100 million movie deal?
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals