Train hits truck at unmanned level-crossing in Ran
Ranchi: The Jammu Tawi-Hatia-Rourkela Express on Sunday hit a truck at an unmanned level-crossing in Ranchi district of Jharkhand injuring the train`s assistant driver and the truck driver.
The assistant driver suffered injuries in his leg, Divisional Railway Manager Gajanan Malaya told a news agency from the mishap site between Balsiring and Lodhma railway stations.
No train passenger suffered any injury, he said.
The truck driver has been admitted to hospital in a serious condition, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH