Train hits truck at unmanned level-crossing in Ran
Ranchi: The Jammu Tawi-Hatia-Rourkela Express on Sunday hit a truck at an unmanned level-crossing in Ranchi district of Jharkhand injuring the train`s assistant driver and the truck driver.
The assistant driver suffered injuries in his leg, Divisional Railway Manager Gajanan Malaya told a news agency from the mishap site between Balsiring and Lodhma railway stations.
No train passenger suffered any injury, he said.
The truck driver has been admitted to hospital in a serious condition, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir LIVE: Violence at student organisations' protest in Coimbatore, 5 students injured
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog