Twelve bus passengers injured in Jharkhand
Jharkhand: About 12 passengers were injured when their bus caught fire following explosion of a cylinder kept in the vehicle near Padma of Palamu district, police on Sunday said.
The rear portion of the bus was badly damaged in the explosion last night, Police Superintendent Michael S Raj said.
Of the injured, condition of the four was serious and they were later referred to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Science in Ranchi, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Pakistan boss Mickey Arthur undaunted by Australia axe
- SHOCKING! Three Bangladesh players accused of match-fixing in Dhaka Premier league
- Lenovo Vibe K5 2nd flash sale tomorrow; registrations till 11.59 pm today
- Mumbai: Drunk girl creates ruckus in Worli Police Station, slaps cop – Watch video
- MS Dhoni has three to four years of cricket left but Virat Kohli should lead India in all formats: Ravi Shastri