Twelve bus passengers injured in Jharkhand
Jharkhand: About 12 passengers were injured when their bus caught fire following explosion of a cylinder kept in the vehicle near Padma of Palamu district, police on Sunday said.
The rear portion of the bus was badly damaged in the explosion last night, Police Superintendent Michael S Raj said.
Of the injured, condition of the four was serious and they were later referred to the Rajendra Institute of Medical Science in Ranchi, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest