Two cases filed against woman claiming to be minister`s wife
Jamtara: Two complaint cases were on Friday filed in separate Jamtara courts against a woman for alleging that she was "a wife of Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha and has a child from their marriage."
Both the court of Judicial Magistrate and the Court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate sent the complaints to Fatepur Police Station and Nallah Police Station in the district respectively with a directive to enquire and institute FIRs.
The first case was lodged in the Court of Judicial Magistrate S M Tripathy by Bhupen Choudhary saying that he is the husband of 41-year-old para-teacher (ad hoc teacher) Soni Devi and father of her four-year-old boy, Vikram.
Complaining that Soni and her brother Santosh Choudhary have been tarnishing his image by their "wayward statements", Bhupen Choudhary said all certificates like child birth and documents pertaining to the appointment of Soni as a para-teacher contained his (Bhupen’s) signature as father and husband respectively, "yet she alleges another person as her husband."
The second complaint case was filed by the minister’s son, Braj Kishore Jha, with the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Court accusing Soni and her brother of hatching a conspiracy to defame his father after his father twice refused to give money to Santosh Choudhary.
The complaint cases come in the wake of Soni Devi on August 18 alleging that she was Jha’s `wife`, barely a year after she levelled the charge only to retract later.
On August 22 the minister told the media that it was a conspiracy and blamed his "personal and political rivals" being behind the woman’s off and on allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17