Two cases filed against woman claiming to be minister`s wife
Jamtara: Two complaint cases were on Friday filed in separate Jamtara courts against a woman for alleging that she was "a wife of Jharkhand Agriculture Minister Satyanand Jha and has a child from their marriage."
Both the court of Judicial Magistrate and the Court of Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate sent the complaints to Fatepur Police Station and Nallah Police Station in the district respectively with a directive to enquire and institute FIRs.
The first case was lodged in the Court of Judicial Magistrate S M Tripathy by Bhupen Choudhary saying that he is the husband of 41-year-old para-teacher (ad hoc teacher) Soni Devi and father of her four-year-old boy, Vikram.
Complaining that Soni and her brother Santosh Choudhary have been tarnishing his image by their "wayward statements", Bhupen Choudhary said all certificates like child birth and documents pertaining to the appointment of Soni as a para-teacher contained his (Bhupen’s) signature as father and husband respectively, "yet she alleges another person as her husband."
The second complaint case was filed by the minister’s son, Braj Kishore Jha, with the Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Court accusing Soni and her brother of hatching a conspiracy to defame his father after his father twice refused to give money to Santosh Choudhary.
The complaint cases come in the wake of Soni Devi on August 18 alleging that she was Jha’s `wife`, barely a year after she levelled the charge only to retract later.
On August 22 the minister told the media that it was a conspiracy and blamed his "personal and political rivals" being behind the woman’s off and on allegations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid