Two former Jharkand CMs to fight LS poll
Ranchi: Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric- JVM) President and former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi will contest from Dumka Lok Sabha seat, the party announced in its second list on Friday.
JVM(P) Principal General Secretary Pradip Yadav will contest from Godda, party spokesman Saroj Kumar said here.
Marandi, who now represents Koderma LS seat, had won from Dumka in 1998.
The party had earlier announced 12 names in its first list. It is thus contesting all the 14 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
JMM has already announced that sitting MP and party chief Shibu Soren will contest from Dumka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000