Two former Jharkand CMs to fight LS poll
Ranchi: Jharkhand Vikas Morcha (Prajatantric- JVM) President and former Chief Minister Babulal Marandi will contest from Dumka Lok Sabha seat, the party announced in its second list on Friday.
JVM(P) Principal General Secretary Pradip Yadav will contest from Godda, party spokesman Saroj Kumar said here.
Marandi, who now represents Koderma LS seat, had won from Dumka in 1998.
The party had earlier announced 12 names in its first list. It is thus contesting all the 14 Lok Sabha seats in the state.
JMM has already announced that sitting MP and party chief Shibu Soren will contest from Dumka.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!