Two govt officials arrested on sexual exploitation charges in Jharkhand
Deogarh: Two government officials were arrested in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Deogarh, the police said here.
"District Public Relations Officer Jawahar Kumar and District Welfare Officer Ashok Prasad were arrested in the wee hours today on the basis of a complaint lodged by a woman against them," Superintendent of Police Subodh Prasad told reporters here.
"In her complaint, she accused the two officers of sexually exploiting her for the last one year on the allurement of giving a job to her," the SP added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Failed to secure confirmed reservation in train? Now you can travel in pantry car!
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis