Two govt officials arrested on sexual exploitation charges in Jharkhand
Deogarh: Two government officials were arrested in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Deogarh, the police said here.
"District Public Relations Officer Jawahar Kumar and District Welfare Officer Ashok Prasad were arrested in the wee hours today on the basis of a complaint lodged by a woman against them," Superintendent of Police Subodh Prasad told reporters here.
"In her complaint, she accused the two officers of sexually exploiting her for the last one year on the allurement of giving a job to her," the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Referendums that shaped the world as we know it...
- Our entire defence mechanism is India-specific, says top Pakistani military official
- Honda BR-V crosses 10,000 booking mark
- Magnificent teaser trailer of Harshvardhan Kapoor-Saiyami Kher's 'Mirzya' crosses 2 million views!
- What happens after the Brexit vote – the steps ahead!