Two govt officials arrested on sexual exploitation charges in Jharkhand
Deogarh: Two government officials were arrested in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Deogarh, the police said here.
"District Public Relations Officer Jawahar Kumar and District Welfare Officer Ashok Prasad were arrested in the wee hours today on the basis of a complaint lodged by a woman against them," Superintendent of Police Subodh Prasad told reporters here.
"In her complaint, she accused the two officers of sexually exploiting her for the last one year on the allurement of giving a job to her," the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje