Two govt officials arrested on sexual exploitation charges in Jharkhand
Deogarh: Two government officials were arrested in connection with a sexual exploitation case in Deogarh, the police said here.
"District Public Relations Officer Jawahar Kumar and District Welfare Officer Ashok Prasad were arrested in the wee hours today on the basis of a complaint lodged by a woman against them," Superintendent of Police Subodh Prasad told reporters here.
"In her complaint, she accused the two officers of sexually exploiting her for the last one year on the allurement of giving a job to her," the SP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!