Two killed in sleep by thunderbolt in Jharkhand
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two persons were killed and another was injured when lightning struck their house in the wee hours on Tuesday at Baleha village in Latehar district.
Budhan Bhuyan, 35, and his two-year-old son died instantly while his six-year-old daughter suffered burns when the thunderbolt struck their house, the police said.
Block Development Officer Pratap Toppo said the administration had given Rs 3000 to the relatives of the deceased as compensation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman