Two Maoist breakway faction members killed
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two supporters of the
Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC), a breakaway group of the CPI
(Maoist), were shot dead in Latehar district, police said on Saturday.
As the TPC activists were taking dinner at one
Muneshwar Yadav`s house at Herhanj gaon on Thursday night, the
Maoists surrounded the house and fired shots killing Yadav and
another person, the Deputy Inspector General of Police
(Palamau Range), L P Singh said.
Police have launched raids on the borders of Latehar
and Palamau districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Good news! Shahid Kapoor and wifey Mira Rajput blessed with a baby girl
- Obama establishes world`s largest marine reserve in Hawaii
- Canadian twins plead guilty to terrorism, face jail time
- Apple issues update after cyber weapon captured
- Pakistani man who made deer skin sandals for Shah Rukh Khan arrested