Two Maoist breakway faction members killed
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two supporters of the
Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC), a breakaway group of the CPI
(Maoist), were shot dead in Latehar district, police said on Saturday.
As the TPC activists were taking dinner at one
Muneshwar Yadav`s house at Herhanj gaon on Thursday night, the
Maoists surrounded the house and fired shots killing Yadav and
another person, the Deputy Inspector General of Police
(Palamau Range), L P Singh said.
Police have launched raids on the borders of Latehar
and Palamau districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy?
- Why is India indulging in peace talks with Pak despite its terrorism-inducing diplomacy? - Part II
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases