Two Maoist breakway faction members killed
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two supporters of the
Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC), a breakaway group of the CPI
(Maoist), were shot dead in Latehar district, police said on Saturday.
As the TPC activists were taking dinner at one
Muneshwar Yadav`s house at Herhanj gaon on Thursday night, the
Maoists surrounded the house and fired shots killing Yadav and
another person, the Deputy Inspector General of Police
(Palamau Range), L P Singh said.
Police have launched raids on the borders of Latehar
and Palamau districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- I-T department rejects declaration of Rs 2,00,000 crore made under IDS by Mumbai family