Two Maoist breakway faction members killed
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two supporters of the
Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC), a breakaway group of the CPI
(Maoist), were shot dead in Latehar district, police said on Saturday.
As the TPC activists were taking dinner at one
Muneshwar Yadav`s house at Herhanj gaon on Thursday night, the
Maoists surrounded the house and fired shots killing Yadav and
another person, the Deputy Inspector General of Police
(Palamau Range), L P Singh said.
Police have launched raids on the borders of Latehar
and Palamau districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption