Two Maoist breakway faction members killed
Latehar (Jharkhand): Two supporters of the
Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC), a breakaway group of the CPI
(Maoist), were shot dead in Latehar district, police said on Saturday.
As the TPC activists were taking dinner at one
Muneshwar Yadav`s house at Herhanj gaon on Thursday night, the
Maoists surrounded the house and fired shots killing Yadav and
another person, the Deputy Inspector General of Police
(Palamau Range), L P Singh said.
Police have launched raids on the borders of Latehar
and Palamau districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days