Two Maoists killed in faction fight in Jharkhand
Ranchi: Two Maoist guerrillas were killed when a gun battle broke out between two rival factions of the outlawed group in Jharkhand`s Hazaribagh district on Friday, police said.
Police said members of Jharkhand Prastuti Committee (JPC) and Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC) clashed near Kusumba village in the district, around 110 km from here.
The dead were identified as Balram and Badal. The killers took away their rifles.
Maoists are active in 18 of the state`s 24 districts.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands