Two School students drown in Bhatinda falls
Dhanbad: Two students of the
Indian School of Mines were drowned in the Bhatinda Falls
about 20 km away under Putki police station last evening,
police sources said on Monday.
The two, Gutrubida Ashok Kumar from Vijaywada and
Nandyal Babu Gautam from Hyderabad, had gone for a picnic at
the waterfall with eleven friends, the sources said.
Though both were swimmers, they drowned when they
entered the water for a bath, they said.
ISM director DC Pangrahi and Registrar Col M K Singh
reached the spot with a team late in the evening and rigged up
lights with the help of a generator, but the bodies could not
The bodies were found this morning by villagers, the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi