Union Minister to work for setting up bauxite factory
Lohardaga: Union Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment Sudarshan Bhagat has said he would make efforts in setting up a bauxite factory in Lohardaga.
Lohardaga is rich with bauxite. I will try to bring bauxite factory in the district, Bhagat, who represents Lohardaga constituency, told reporters on a visit here yesterday.
Lohardaga is famous for bauxite but sends the mineral outside as it has no factory of its own.
Stating that he would work for the poor, the minister also said his endeavour would be to extend railway lines till Korba in Chhatisgarh via Gumla.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'