Wanted `rebel` arrested in Garhwa
Garhwa: An alleged rebel, stated to be a former Maoist ultra, was on Thursday arrested from Kerwa village in Garhwa district, the police said here.
"Makhan Singh Kharwa, who left the CPI (Maoist) and formed an outfit of his own, was arrested. He confessed that his outfit has 10 members," Superintendent of Police Mayur Patel told reporters here.
Kharwa, from whom the police recovered a rifle and a pair of `uniform`, was wanted in at least five Naxal-related cases.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Unseen Video: On Yuvraj Singh, Hazel Keech's wedding reception, MS Dhoni greets couple with a hug