Warrants against former Jharkhand minister, 9 others
Ranchi: A local court has issued warrants against a former state minister and 9 others in connection with the multi-crore rupees seed scam during the Madhu Koda government in 2007.
The vigilance bureau, which has been probing the matter, informed this to the Jharkhand High Court on Saturday.
The bureau informed the court that warrants were issued against the then agriculture minister Nalin Soren and other former officials including deputy director Rajesh Kumar Singh, Anjani Kumar Mishra, Arun Kumar, Piyush Kujoor, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Prasad, Aniruddh Kumar, Ajeshwar Prasad Singh and Bhavesh Thakur.
The next hearing of the case in the high court is scheduled for February 12.
Madhu Koda himself is currently under judicial custody since November 2009 in connection with a money-laundering case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!