Warrants against former Jharkhand minister, 9 others
Ranchi: A local court has issued warrants against a former state minister and 9 others in connection with the multi-crore rupees seed scam during the Madhu Koda government in 2007.
The vigilance bureau, which has been probing the matter, informed this to the Jharkhand High Court on Saturday.
The bureau informed the court that warrants were issued against the then agriculture minister Nalin Soren and other former officials including deputy director Rajesh Kumar Singh, Anjani Kumar Mishra, Arun Kumar, Piyush Kujoor, Anil Kumar, Dinesh Prasad, Aniruddh Kumar, Ajeshwar Prasad Singh and Bhavesh Thakur.
The next hearing of the case in the high court is scheduled for February 12.
Madhu Koda himself is currently under judicial custody since November 2009 in connection with a money-laundering case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days