Win and loss happen: Lalu Prasad Yadav on Congress
Ranchi: Badly defeated in the recent Assembly elections in four states and in Delhi, the Congress today got some solace in RJD chief Lalu Prasad, when he said "win and loss do happen".
"Win and loss happen like good and bad days," 65-year-old Yadav said when asked to comment on Congress` drubbing in the recent Assembly elections.
He claimed misleading promises had led to the chaotic situation in Delhi where government formation has become difficult.
Yadav, who said he would go around the country uniting secular forces, did not commit when asked whether he would back Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi as the prime ministerial candidate.
"I will tell about the remaining political issues in Patna," the former Bihar Chief Minister added.
Lalu was released from the Birsa Munda Central Jail during the day and is expected to reach Patna tomorrow after being behind bars for two-and-a-half-months following his five-year prison term in a fodder scam case.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- India responds to Pakistan's offer for talks, says will discuss only cross-border terror
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This man doesn't give a damn to traffic rules, threatens people on Noida roads; his car has VIP horn - WATCH
- Mercedes GLE 400 4MATIC petrol variant launched in India at Rs 74.9 lakh
- Attention parents! Childhood head injury may up mental illness, mortality risk
- My mom gets worried about controversies: Sonakshi Sinha