`Witchcrafts` killed in Jharkhand village
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Three members of a
tribal family were killed for allegedly practising witchcrafts
in West Singhbhum district, making it the second such incident
in the last four months.
The bodies of Gura Balmuchu (50) and his two wives --
Nanika (45) and Radi Kui (40) -- who were practising black
magics, were found in their house at Padapahar village in a
jungle, police said.
Four months ago, a woman and her two children were
killed in similar circumstances and their bodies dumped in a
well in the village.
No one was arrested in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: There are no shortcuts to success, says Dr Chandra
- Watch 15 reports from 15 cities
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- Sheena murder case: Unfolding deceit, lies and murder!
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch
- Bihar polls 2015: Lalu pacifies 'upset' Mulayam ahead of Mahagatbandhan rally, offers 5 seats to SP
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Osama bin Laden is alive, staying in Bahamas, claims Edward Snowden