`Witchcrafts` killed in Jharkhand village
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Three members of a
tribal family were killed for allegedly practising witchcrafts
in West Singhbhum district, making it the second such incident
in the last four months.
The bodies of Gura Balmuchu (50) and his two wives --
Nanika (45) and Radi Kui (40) -- who were practising black
magics, were found in their house at Padapahar village in a
jungle, police said.
Four months ago, a woman and her two children were
killed in similar circumstances and their bodies dumped in a
well in the village.
No one was arrested in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof