`Witchcrafts` killed in Jharkhand village
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Three members of a
tribal family were killed for allegedly practising witchcrafts
in West Singhbhum district, making it the second such incident
in the last four months.
The bodies of Gura Balmuchu (50) and his two wives --
Nanika (45) and Radi Kui (40) -- who were practising black
magics, were found in their house at Padapahar village in a
jungle, police said.
Four months ago, a woman and her two children were
killed in similar circumstances and their bodies dumped in a
well in the village.
No one was arrested in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends