`Witchcrafts` killed in Jharkhand village
Chaibasa (Jharkhand): Three members of a
tribal family were killed for allegedly practising witchcrafts
in West Singhbhum district, making it the second such incident
in the last four months.
The bodies of Gura Balmuchu (50) and his two wives --
Nanika (45) and Radi Kui (40) -- who were practising black
magics, were found in their house at Padapahar village in a
jungle, police said.
Four months ago, a woman and her two children were
killed in similar circumstances and their bodies dumped in a
well in the village.
No one was arrested in this connection, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000