Woman hurls stone at Jharkhand CM`s pilot car
Simdega (Jharkhand): An elderly woman Monday threw a stone at Jharkhand Chief Minister Arjun Munda`s convoy, breaking the wind screen of his pilot car in Simdega, the police said here.
Munda`s car was at a safe distance and the driver of the pilot car managed to maintain the speed that avoided any pile-up of cars following it, the sources said.
The incident happened during Munda`s "Johar Yatra (road tour)" of the district, and he was returning to Circuit House after attending a programme near the block office, the police said.
The police said the woman was taken into custody for questioning and `that she appeared to be mentally deranged`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!