Woman kills children, self in Bokaro
Bokaro: A woman killed her three minor children by throwing them into a well before taking her own life by jumping in it in the district, police said.
Kalawati Devi (28) took her three children -- Kajal (7), Payal (6) and Amar (2) -- near a well and threw them into it at Lalmatia village, officer-in-charge of Chandrapura police
station, Ramji Mahato, told newsmen.
Kalawati then committed suicide by jumping into the well, he said.
Her husband was not present at the time of the incident, he added.
A family dispute could be behind the tragedy, he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Euro 2016: Despite another failure, Spain reluctant to change 'tiki-taka' style of play
- 'We're ready to execute our plans' - Chilling details emerge as NIA busts 'ISIS' terror module
- Animals owe their social sense to their maternal side!
- Neymar, Douglas Costa named in Brazil's Olympic squad
- Germany desperate to rewrite history against Italy in Euro 2016 quarter-final