Woman kills children, self in Bokaro
Bokaro: A woman killed her three minor children by throwing them into a well before taking her own life by jumping in it in the district, police said.
Kalawati Devi (28) took her three children -- Kajal (7), Payal (6) and Amar (2) -- near a well and threw them into it at Lalmatia village, officer-in-charge of Chandrapura police
station, Ramji Mahato, told newsmen.
Kalawati then committed suicide by jumping into the well, he said.
Her husband was not present at the time of the incident, he added.
A family dispute could be behind the tragedy, he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you