Woman kills children, self in Bokaro
Bokaro: A woman killed her three minor children by throwing them into a well before taking her own life by jumping in it in the district, police said.
Kalawati Devi (28) took her three children -- Kajal (7), Payal (6) and Amar (2) -- near a well and threw them into it at Lalmatia village, officer-in-charge of Chandrapura police
station, Ramji Mahato, told newsmen.
Kalawati then committed suicide by jumping into the well, he said.
Her husband was not present at the time of the incident, he added.
A family dispute could be behind the tragedy, he said .
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24