Yashwant Sinha accepts AJSU candidate from Hazaribagh LS seat
Hazaribagh: BJP leader Yashwant Sinha has accepted ruling ally AJSU`s decision to field a candidate from Hazaribagh Lok Sabha seat in the 2014 elections, saying it will see the might of the BJP.
"The AJSU will see the strength of the BJP, not only in Hazaribagh but also in the whole of Jharkhand, during the (general) elections," Sinha said while addressing the BJP`s Hazaribagh district unit meeting at Charhi near here yesterday.
Sinha`s challenge comes in the wake of Deputy Chief Minister and All Jharkhand Students Union president Sudesh Mahto`s November 5 announcement of Jharkhand Labour Minister Chandraprakash Choudhary as AJSU`s candidate from Hazaribagh in the next Lok Sabha elections.
"We will disclose everything during the BJP`s rally scheduled on December 17 at Ramgarh (under Hazaribagh LS seat)," Sinha said in response to allegations levelled against him by AJSU leaders during their November 5 rally here.
Reacting to AJSU leaders` accusations that he had failed to develop Hazaribagh, the BJP leader said AJSU had no right to teach him and the BJP about morality.
The BJP`s state unit president Dineshanand Goswami, who had also addressed the working committee meeting, said the saffron party was continuing to serve the state effectively and efficiently.
The AJSU is a crucial ally in the Arjun Munda-led coalition government in the state.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’