Yashwant Sinha defends Kushwaha entry in BJP
Hazaribagh: Defending the
induction of Babu Singh Kushwaha in the party, BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Friday called him a "whistleblower" who had
exposed the irregularities in the Mayawati government.
"Kushwahaji has come to the party as a whistleblower," he
told reporters, apparently expecting more disclosures by
Kushwaha against the BSP government in Uttar Pradesh.
Sinha said this when his reaction was sought on the
induction of Kushwaha in BJP after he was dropped by Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati from her cabinet recently.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- It was Lalu who pulled and hugged me, will continue to fight corruption, clarifies Arvind Kejriwal