Yashwant Sinha defends Kushwaha entry in BJP
Hazaribagh: Defending the
induction of Babu Singh Kushwaha in the party, BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Friday called him a "whistleblower" who had
exposed the irregularities in the Mayawati government.
"Kushwahaji has come to the party as a whistleblower," he
told reporters, apparently expecting more disclosures by
Kushwaha against the BSP government in Uttar Pradesh.
Sinha said this when his reaction was sought on the
induction of Kushwaha in BJP after he was dropped by Uttar
Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati from her cabinet recently.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB