Youth burnt to death in `Holi Dahan`
Chatra (Jharkhand): A youth was burnt to
death when he was allegedly pushed by four villagers during ‘Holi Dahan’ at Kasiadih village in Chatra district, the
police said here on Thursday.
Twenty-year-old Guddu Yadav went to the place where
the villagers were celebrating ?Holi Dahan" (bonfire) when the
four allegedly pushed him into the flames last night, the
He died instantly, the police said and added an FIR
was lodged in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why