Youth burnt to death in `Holi Dahan`
Chatra (Jharkhand): A youth was burnt to
death when he was allegedly pushed by four villagers during ‘Holi Dahan’ at Kasiadih village in Chatra district, the
police said here on Thursday.
Twenty-year-old Guddu Yadav went to the place where
the villagers were celebrating ?Holi Dahan" (bonfire) when the
four allegedly pushed him into the flames last night, the
He died instantly, the police said and added an FIR
was lodged in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- Soon, Skype will not run on these Windows, Android phones
- Munich shooter was German-Iranian, motive `unclear`; likely sole shooter
- 'EgyptAir Flight 804 broke up in midair after a fire'
- Warrants issued in Turkey for arrest of 300 Presidential Guards
- Democrat Hilary Clinton picks Kaine as vice presidential running mate