Youth burnt to death in `Holi Dahan`
Chatra (Jharkhand): A youth was burnt to
death when he was allegedly pushed by four villagers during ‘Holi Dahan’ at Kasiadih village in Chatra district, the
police said here on Thursday.
Twenty-year-old Guddu Yadav went to the place where
the villagers were celebrating ?Holi Dahan" (bonfire) when the
four allegedly pushed him into the flames last night, the
He died instantly, the police said and added an FIR
was lodged in this connection.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'