Youth burnt to death in `Holi Dahan`
Chatra (Jharkhand): A youth was burnt to
death when he was allegedly pushed by four villagers during ‘Holi Dahan’ at Kasiadih village in Chatra district, the
police said here on Thursday.
Twenty-year-old Guddu Yadav went to the place where
the villagers were celebrating ?Holi Dahan" (bonfire) when the
four allegedly pushed him into the flames last night, the
He died instantly, the police said and added an FIR
was lodged in this connection.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Woman dies under mysterious circumstances in west Delhi
- Roopanwal commission submits report on Rohith Vemula suicide
- Delhi Home Min to attend Mother Teresa's sainthood ceremony in Vatican
- Arun Jaitley not to attend SAARC meet in Pakistan: Report
- Centre okays NIA probe into cases of missing from Kerala