2 crore residents of Ktk to get Aadhaar number
Bangalore: Two crore residents of Karnataka
would get Aadhaar numbers by March, a key official said on Saturday.
"We have crossed the one crore mark as on November 27. 97
per cent of residents of Mysore and Tumkur Districts have
already enrolled", Principal Secretary in the e-Governance
Department, M N Vidyashankar, said.
Enrolment has started in 23 districts of Natka
including Bangalore city, he said.
"By the end of the current financial year, another one crore
residents will be enrolled", added Vidyashankar,also Principal
Secretary in the IT, BT and Science and Technology departments
when asked about the update on the Aadhaar project in the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Militants kill two engineers in Pakistan airport attack