2 crore residents of Ktk to get Aadhaar number
Bangalore: Two crore residents of Karnataka
would get Aadhaar numbers by March, a key official said on Saturday.
"We have crossed the one crore mark as on November 27. 97
per cent of residents of Mysore and Tumkur Districts have
already enrolled", Principal Secretary in the e-Governance
Department, M N Vidyashankar, said.
Enrolment has started in 23 districts of Natka
including Bangalore city, he said.
"By the end of the current financial year, another one crore
residents will be enrolled", added Vidyashankar,also Principal
Secretary in the IT, BT and Science and Technology departments
when asked about the update on the Aadhaar project in the
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- One dead, three injured in building collapse in old Delhi
- Prince 'diagnosed with AIDS' months before his death?
- Seer Trikal Bhavanta, who threatened to take 'samadhi' during Simhastha Kumbh, arrested
- VIDEO: That's huge! Watch 11 biggest sixes in Indian Premier League history ever
- Uttarakhand political crisis: BJP offered Rs 50 crore, party tickets and RS seats to Congress MLAs?