2 MLAs appointed K’taka CM`s political secretaries
Bangalore: Former minister Shivagouda Naik and Shankar Patil were on Sunday appointed the Political Secretaries to Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
Naik represents Deodurga assembly constituency and Patil, Navalgund segment, an official release said here.
The appointment of these two legislators is seen as part of ruling BJP`s exercise to please ministerial aspirants.
The post of political secretary to the chief minister carries the status of a cabinet rank minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBSE Class 10 (Class X Board) Result 2015 on cbse.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in at 2 pm
- GUJCET Results 2015 declared on gseb.org
- Check cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.in for CBSE Class 10 X Board Result at 2 pm
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Centre moves SC against Delhi HC order on LG's powers; hearing on Friday