2 MLAs appointed K’taka CM`s political secretaries
Bangalore: Former minister Shivagouda Naik and Shankar Patil were on Sunday appointed the Political Secretaries to Karnataka Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
Naik represents Deodurga assembly constituency and Patil, Navalgund segment, an official release said here.
The appointment of these two legislators is seen as part of ruling BJP`s exercise to please ministerial aspirants.
The post of political secretary to the chief minister carries the status of a cabinet rank minister.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi pitches for 'Selfie with daughter' initiative
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Need another agricultural revolution: PM Modi
- Monsoon's after-effects troubling everyday lives in cities
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- MEA declines information on Lalit Modi's passport issue, draws flak
- Varun-Shraddha's `ABCD2` holds a firm grip at Box Office!
- School director beaten to death after two students found dead in Bihar