20 day-old baby girl poisoned to death
Nelamangala (Kar): In a shocking case, a 20-day-old baby girl died after her father allegedly fed her donkey`s milk laced with poison at Nelamangala taluk in Bangalore district, police said on Monday.
The 25-year-old man, a mechanic, was arrested this morning following a complaint from his wife, police said.
According to his wife, he did not want a daughter, and allegedly murdered their child by administering donkey`s milk laced with poison last night.
During investigation, it was revealed that the man brought milk in a plastic bottle which he picked up from a garbage pile, police said.
"It is also possible that the bottle was contaminated which led to the death of the child," police said, adding, they were questioning the man to know the truth behind the incident.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- LIVE: Jallikattu Bill passed unanimously in state Assembly; violence rocks Tamil Nadu
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog