4-year old boy drowns in sump in Bangalore
Bangalore: A four-year-old boy drowned after he slipped into a sump at an under-construction building site here on Friday.
"Shankar was accompanying his mother and after some time she found her son missing. She started a search for Shankar but without success," police said.
Police, who launched search operations, found the boy in the sump and pulled him out dead.
The sump has been dug up by a contractor for building a residential premises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report
- Awkward! Watch Aditi Rao Hydari speaks about Farhan Akhtar’s divorce!
- Shahi Imam meets PM Modi, demands innocent Muslims must not be harassed in name of fighting ISIS
- 12 men rape British teen girl for over 13 months; slapped with 140 years in jail
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni: I allow bowlers to set the field in T20 cricket