4-year old boy drowns in sump in Bangalore
Bangalore: A four-year-old boy drowned after he slipped into a sump at an under-construction building site here on Friday.
"Shankar was accompanying his mother and after some time she found her son missing. She started a search for Shankar but without success," police said.
Police, who launched search operations, found the boy in the sump and pulled him out dead.
The sump has been dug up by a contractor for building a residential premises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site