4-year old boy drowns in sump in Bangalore
Bangalore: A four-year-old boy drowned after he slipped into a sump at an under-construction building site here on Friday.
"Shankar was accompanying his mother and after some time she found her son missing. She started a search for Shankar but without success," police said.
Police, who launched search operations, found the boy in the sump and pulled him out dead.
The sump has been dug up by a contractor for building a residential premises.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how billionaire Richard Branson looks after cheating death in a violent high-speed bike crash
- West Bengal hospital fire: Three killed, 50 children injured; Rs 2 lakh ex-gratia announced
- Astronomers find a 'dark' Milky Way
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Fire kills at least 16 in Moscow printing works