60-year-old man burnt alive in Bijapur
Bijapur: A 60-year-old man was burnt alive on Sunday
at Donur village, 40 km from here, when his house was set
ablaze by a person following a quarrel, police said.
One Shankreppa set ablaze the house after he picked up a
quarrel with the victim over a petty issue in the morning,
The deceased, who had been jailed in connection with a
murder case, was released a few years ago for good behaviour,
police said, adding, a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP wins 82 seats in nail-biting finish, Shiv Sena 84; Uddhav, Fadnavis non-committal on alliance
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017 LIVE: Shiv Sena leads in Mumbai but BJP the big winner
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up