60-year-old man burnt alive in Bijapur
Bijapur: A 60-year-old man was burnt alive on Sunday
at Donur village, 40 km from here, when his house was set
ablaze by a person following a quarrel, police said.
One Shankreppa set ablaze the house after he picked up a
quarrel with the victim over a petty issue in the morning,
The deceased, who had been jailed in connection with a
murder case, was released a few years ago for good behaviour,
police said, adding, a case has been registered.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- Intelligence agencies warn of firing by Pakistan along LoC, international border
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon