AAP workers allegedly attacked in Bangalore
Bangalore: A group of Aam Aadmi Party workers was allegedly attacked by some unidentified persons during the party`s membership drive near Bellandur here.
"Our guys were campaigning near Bellandur on outer ring road when a gang of four to five unidentified men abused and manhandled our people, they were hit," APP Karnataka spokesperson Rohit Ranjan told a news agency.
"One of our guys had bruises, he was later given first aid; ....Our people are rattled by the incident," he said.
Ranjan alleged "there are a few people who are rattled by our progress and the extent of support we are getting here."
He however,said they had not registered any complaint with the police "as of now."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing