Air Chief to inaugurate ISAM conference in B`lore
Bangalore: The 53rd annual conference of Indian Society of Aerospace Medicine here will be inaugurated by Air Chief Marshal N A K Browne on August nine.
The function at the Institute of Aerospace Medicine will be attended by many senior officers of the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force, and also by 200 national and 10 international delegates, a Defence release said.
"The Conference will be a melting pot of research conducted at IAM as well as on the flightline at various Air Force bases across the country. A large foreign participation is also expected," it said.
Issues to be discussed include Flight Safety, Acceleration Physiology, High Altitude Physiology, Long Duration Flying and Flying Clothing, among others.
The theme for the Conference is `Surmounting Hostile Environments: Aeromedical Solutions."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days