AKM Nayak is K’taka`s Chief Information Commissioner
Bangalore: Former Additional Chief Secretary
A K M Nayak was on Wednesday sworn-in as Karnataka`s Chief
Retired IAS officer D Thangaraj, retired IPS officer M R
Pujar, Gadag-based doctor Shekar D Sajjanar and advocate from
Shimoga, Rama Naik took charge as Information Commissioners.
The oath of office was administered by the Governor H R
Bhardwaj at a ceremony in Raj Bhavan.
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, Law and Parliamentary
Affairs Minister S Suresh Kumar and Chief Secretary S V
Ranganath were among those present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!