AKM Nayak is K’taka`s Chief Information Commissioner
Bangalore: Former Additional Chief Secretary
A K M Nayak was on Wednesday sworn-in as Karnataka`s Chief
Retired IAS officer D Thangaraj, retired IPS officer M R
Pujar, Gadag-based doctor Shekar D Sajjanar and advocate from
Shimoga, Rama Naik took charge as Information Commissioners.
The oath of office was administered by the Governor H R
Bhardwaj at a ceremony in Raj Bhavan.
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, Law and Parliamentary
Affairs Minister S Suresh Kumar and Chief Secretary S V
Ranganath were among those present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'