AKM Nayak is K’taka`s Chief Information Commissioner
Bangalore: Former Additional Chief Secretary
A K M Nayak was on Wednesday sworn-in as Karnataka`s Chief
Retired IAS officer D Thangaraj, retired IPS officer M R
Pujar, Gadag-based doctor Shekar D Sajjanar and advocate from
Shimoga, Rama Naik took charge as Information Commissioners.
The oath of office was administered by the Governor H R
Bhardwaj at a ceremony in Raj Bhavan.
Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, Law and Parliamentary
Affairs Minister S Suresh Kumar and Chief Secretary S V
Ranganath were among those present.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Helicopter crash kills six Vaishno Devi pilgrims, pilot near Katra; chopper service suspended