Ambareesh doing well in Singapore hospital
Bangalore: Ailing actor turned-politician and Karnataka Housing Minister Ambareesh, shifted to the Mount Elizabeth Hospital in Singapore, is stable and doing well.
Sixty one-year-old Ambareesh was admitted to Vikram Hospital here on February 21 after he complained of breathlessness and was shifted to Singapore yesterday following a request by his family members.
"He is is stable and doing well... Doctors are planning for further weaning of ventilator and Ambareesh will be later subjected to rehabilitation programme for 12-15 days before being discharged," a release from Vikram Hospital said on Sunday.
Sumalatha Ambareesh, the actor`s wife, had requested media and his supporters not to listen to any sort of rumours about his health condition, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing