Ambareesh`s condition stable: Doctor
Bangalore: The condition of actor-turned- politician and Karnataka Housing Minister Ambareesh is stable but he is on ventilator following his hospitalisation after he complained of breathlessness.
"His condition is stable now. All his vital organs like heart, kidney and lungs are functioning, but he is on ventilator," Dr KS Sathish of Vikarm Hospital told reporters.
A decision about whether to remove the ventilator or not would be taken tomorrow, he said, adding that a team of specialist doctors are monitoring his health.
He said there is no truth in the reports of shifting Ambareesh to Singapore for better treatment.
Ambareesh`s wife Sumalatha said her husband`s health has improved considerably and requested the media not spread canards because it hurts people, including relatives and well-wishers.
"Blessings of fans is on him. Therefore nothing will happen to him. He will be well soon. I just want to request you please give us some privacy," Sumalatha said.
61-year-old Ambareesh was admitted to the hospital on February 21 after he complained of breathlessness.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!