Apex court reserves order on Reddy brothers` plea
New Delhi: The Supreme Court Tuesday reserved orders on the plea of Reddy brothers to allow mining in the forest area of Obulapuram on the Andhra Pradesh-Karnataka border.
The court had asked a survey team to monitor six mines in the area to check whether or not they encroached on forestland. Three of the mines belong to the Reddys.
The apex court March 22 suspended the mining operations of Reddy brothers - Karunakara, Somashekhar and Janardhan - in Andhra Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read