Army man arrested for sexually assaulting 14-month-old girl
Bangalore: An army man was arrested on Monday for allegedly sexually assaulting a 14-month-old girl at the Para Regimental Centre here.
"The army official was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting the 14-month-old girl at the Para Regimental Centre," Deputy Commissioner of Police (North) Sandeep Patil told PTI.
Dharamveer, who is in his 30s, sexually assaulted the girl at her house a couple of days back when she was left under his care by her parents while they were away.
On the parents` return, they found her with injuries in her private parts and rushed her to a hospital. She has been discharged and the medical report is awaited, police said.
"The victim is daughter of another army official, who also stays at the Para Regimental Centre," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you