Army man arrested for sexually assaulting 14-month-old girl
Bangalore: An army man was arrested on Monday for allegedly sexually assaulting a 14-month-old girl at the Para Regimental Centre here.
"The army official was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting the 14-month-old girl at the Para Regimental Centre," Deputy Commissioner of Police (North) Sandeep Patil told PTI.
Dharamveer, who is in his 30s, sexually assaulted the girl at her house a couple of days back when she was left under his care by her parents while they were away.
On the parents` return, they found her with injuries in her private parts and rushed her to a hospital. She has been discharged and the medical report is awaited, police said.
"The victim is daughter of another army official, who also stays at the Para Regimental Centre," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32
- Not everything they taught you in science was true - 10 myths debunked in this 3-min VIDEO!
- Home Minister level talks: India, Bangladesh resolve to fight terrorism together
- Ukraine at UN says Putin's Crimea decree 'null and void'
- Evening showers bring Gurugram to a grinding halt
- J&K govt to provide support for smooth functioning of schools