Bangalore ATM attack: Police detain suspect
Zee Media Bureau
Bangalore: Police has detained a suspect in the brutal attack of a middle aged woman in an ATM kiosk last month.
The suspect resembles the woman’s attacker and has been detained in Tumkur area, as per news reports.
Andhra Pradesh PSU bank officials has in Anantapur district had earlier given a CCTV footage to the police of a man resembling the attacker of a woman bank officer, Jyothi Uday, at an ATM kiosk in Bangalore.
The November 11, 12 footage shows the man bearing a striking resemblance with the attacker.
He was wearing the same shirt and carrying the bag which he had at the time of the attack.
38-year-old Jyothi Uday, was attacked by an unidentified assailant with a machete inside her bank`s ATM kiosk. The ATM kiosk, unguarded at the time of incident, is located just metres away from a police station.
The assailant had hit the victim on her head and ran away with Rs 2,500 and her mobile.
The attacker is suspected to be behind the murder of an elderly woman in Dharmavaram town of Anantapur on November 10.
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Premier League: Leicester City clinch historic title after Eden Hazard`s stunning late goal vs Tottenham Hotspur
- EPL: Jamie Vardy, Riyad Mahrez and other key players who played major roles in Leicester City`s title success