Bangalore blast: One suspect taken in for questioning
Coimbatore: A 28-year-old man was on Monday taken into custody for interrogation by Karnataka police personnel in connection with the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said.
Abbas, a resident of Azad Nagar here, was taken in for questioning by a special police team from Karnataka, with the assistance of Tamil Nadu police for his suspected involvement in the blast, police said.
So far, 13 persons have been arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons, including 11 policemen injured, sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report