Bangalore blast: One suspect taken in for questioning
Coimbatore: A 28-year-old man was on Monday taken into custody for interrogation by Karnataka police personnel in connection with the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said.
Abbas, a resident of Azad Nagar here, was taken in for questioning by a special police team from Karnataka, with the assistance of Tamil Nadu police for his suspected involvement in the blast, police said.
So far, 13 persons have been arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons, including 11 policemen injured, sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Gurdaspur terror attack: Blow-by-blow account
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- Cricket series can't happen along with terror attacks: Anurag Thakur warns PCB