Bangalore blast: One suspect taken in for questioning
Coimbatore: A 28-year-old man was on Monday taken into custody for interrogation by Karnataka police personnel in connection with the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said.
Abbas, a resident of Azad Nagar here, was taken in for questioning by a special police team from Karnataka, with the assistance of Tamil Nadu police for his suspected involvement in the blast, police said.
So far, 13 persons have been arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons, including 11 policemen injured, sources.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India