Bangalore blast: One suspect taken in for questioning
Coimbatore: A 28-year-old man was on Monday taken into custody for interrogation by Karnataka police personnel in connection with the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said.
Abbas, a resident of Azad Nagar here, was taken in for questioning by a special police team from Karnataka, with the assistance of Tamil Nadu police for his suspected involvement in the blast, police said.
So far, 13 persons have been arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons, including 11 policemen injured, sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends
- Indian Army makes major changes in recruitment process – Click here to get updated information