Bangalore blast: One suspect taken in for questioning
Coimbatore: A 28-year-old man was on Monday taken into custody for interrogation by Karnataka police personnel in connection with the April 17 bomb blast in front of the BJP office in Bangalore, police said.
Abbas, a resident of Azad Nagar here, was taken in for questioning by a special police team from Karnataka, with the assistance of Tamil Nadu police for his suspected involvement in the blast, police said.
So far, 13 persons have been arrested in connection with the blast that left 17 persons, including 11 policemen injured, sources.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Soldier buried under Siachen avalanche snow rescued after six days
- DNA: Analysis on India's naval prowess at International Fleet Review
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- PM Modi praises Ekal Vidyalaya Foundation, deems mission successful
- 'Achhe din': Residents of PM Modi's adopted village to get free electricity, work in full swing
- Siachen survivor Lance Naik Hanumanthappa brought to Delhi, Army chief Dabir Singh visits RR hospital
- Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel in first ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’ video – Watch
- How Lance Naik Hanumanthappa survived 6 days below 25 feet of snow in Siachen
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'