Bangalore Police claim to have leads in BJP office blast case
Bangalore: Three days after the bomb blast near the Karnataka BJP office here, police on Saturday said they have obtained "some leads" on the incident that left 16 persons injured.
"We have some leads but we cannot share them with you now, it will be done at an appropriate time", City Police Commissioner Raghavendra Auradkar told PTI.
He said they were yet to receive the analysis report of the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) on the materials collected at the blast site.
Director FSL, B Dayanand said "we are still analysing the material. It will take some time for us to give the report".
Four special squads have been formed to probe the blast which had occurred on April 17 when the BJP office located in a
crowded residential locality was abuzz with activity in view of the May five Assembly polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet