Bangalore: Valuables worth over Rs 1.80 cr seized
Bangalore: Cracking 80 different cases in the
past one month, Bangalore Central division police nabbed 66
accused and seized valuables worth Rs 1.80 crore, a top police
The recovered valuables include 2.560 kilograms of gold
ornaments, 27.500 kgs of silver articles, Rs 13 lakh cash, 17
four-wheelers, 24 two-wheelers, in all worth Rs 1.80
crore, City Police Commissioner Jyothiprakash Mirji told
reporters here today.
The major recoveries were by the Halsoor Gate police (Rs
1.28 crore) followed Ashok Nagar police (Rs 40 lakh).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened