Bidar-Hyderabad train introduced
Bidar: The long-felt demand of people of this district for a direct train to Hyderabad was fulfilled Monday with the flagging off an Inter-City Express service between the two places.
Minister of state for Railways K H Muniyappa flagged off the train at the Railway station here.
The train which leaves here at 7 AM will reach Hyderabad at 10.20 AM. In the return direction, it will leave Hyderabad at 6.45 pm and arrive here at 10.15 pm.
Muniyappa recalled the efforts by Union Minister for Labour M Mallikarjun Kharge and former chief minister N Dharam Singh, who represents Bidar Lok Sabha constituency for their efforts in introduction of the new train.
Muniyappa said the Bidar-Gulbarga new line would be completed in about a year`s time.
Besides Dharam Singh, Minister for Infrastructure Development Sunil Valyapure and others were present on the occasion.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Vijay Mallya says keen on paying up dues, but Rs 9000 default figure artificially inflated
- Tiananmen activist Lu Jinghua alleges 'India-China economic business deal' behind visa cancellation
- VIDEO: Prepare to laugh - 23 Hilarious Inzamam-ul-Haq run outs!
- DRT likely to rule on Vijay Mallya’s Diageo package today
- Inactivated Polio Vaccine (IPV): A new tool in the fight against polio – Watch to know more about it!