BJP by-poll win befitting reply to reckless charges: Yeddyurappa
Bangalore: Karnataka Chief Minister BS
Yeddyurappa on Friday termed BJP`s victory in all three seats in
the April 9 by-polls as a befitting reply to the "reckless
charges" hurled against his government by opposition Congress
"People have now given their reply to the allegations
made against my government. Let the opposition learn from this
and desist from making baseless allegations hereafter," he
BJP candidates won from the Jagalur, Chennapatna and
Yeddyurappa also thanked the electorate and
complimented the winners.
JDS state unit president and former chief minister HD
Kumaraswamy said victory or defeat is not a permanent
phenomena in politics. "We are not perturbed by the defeat,"
He alleged that BJP had won the by-polls using money
power and said JDS would chalk out plans to strengthen the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!