BJP High Command summons Eshwarappa to Delhi
Banglore: The BJP High Command tonight
summoned Karnataka state unit President K S Eswarappa to Delhi
for consultations after Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa, facing
the charge of nepotism in land allotment, struck a defiant
posture and refused to quit.
Eswarappa told PTI here that party president Nitin Gadkari
has asked him to leave for Delhi for parleys to enable them
take a decision on the Karnataka crisis.
However, he refused to divulge further details.
BJP has announced that a final decision on Yeddyurappa`s
future would be announced tomorrow.
Meanwhile, party sources here said Yeddyurappa has flatly
rejected the party central leadership directive to him to step
down and instead pressed for permission to disssolve the
Efforts by the leadership to convince him to fall in line
to save embarassment to the party have failed, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi