BJP leadership urged to act against Yeddyurappa`s MP son
Shimoga: Karnataka BJP President K S Eshwarappa today said the party`s central leadership has been urged to take "appropriate action" against B Y Raghavendra, MP, for his close association with Karnataka Janata Paksha (KJP) led by his father B S Yeddyurappa.
"I don`t have powers to take action myself. Hence we have urged the central leadership take action against Raghavendra for associating himself with KJP," he told reporters here.
Eshwarappa said Speaker K G Bopaiah would examine the issue of resignation of 13 BJP MLAs. "Governor H R Bhardwaj has stated that the government is safe," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter