BJP leadership urged to act against Yeddyurappa`s MP son
Shimoga: Karnataka BJP President K S Eshwarappa today said the party`s central leadership has been urged to take "appropriate action" against B Y Raghavendra, MP, for his close association with Karnataka Janata Paksha (KJP) led by his father B S Yeddyurappa.
"I don`t have powers to take action myself. Hence we have urged the central leadership take action against Raghavendra for associating himself with KJP," he told reporters here.
Eshwarappa said Speaker K G Bopaiah would examine the issue of resignation of 13 BJP MLAs. "Governor H R Bhardwaj has stated that the government is safe," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical