BJP leadership urged to act against Yeddyurappa`s MP son
Shimoga: Karnataka BJP President K S Eshwarappa today said the party`s central leadership has been urged to take "appropriate action" against B Y Raghavendra, MP, for his close association with Karnataka Janata Paksha (KJP) led by his father B S Yeddyurappa.
"I don`t have powers to take action myself. Hence we have urged the central leadership take action against Raghavendra for associating himself with KJP," he told reporters here.
Eshwarappa said Speaker K G Bopaiah would examine the issue of resignation of 13 BJP MLAs. "Governor H R Bhardwaj has stated that the government is safe," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- India brought Afghanistan athletes in chartered flight: Pakistan envoy impressed with SAG 2016
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming