BJP leadership urged to act against Yeddyurappa`s MP son
Shimoga: Karnataka BJP President K S Eshwarappa today said the party`s central leadership has been urged to take "appropriate action" against B Y Raghavendra, MP, for his close association with Karnataka Janata Paksha (KJP) led by his father B S Yeddyurappa.
"I don`t have powers to take action myself. Hence we have urged the central leadership take action against Raghavendra for associating himself with KJP," he told reporters here.
Eshwarappa said Speaker K G Bopaiah would examine the issue of resignation of 13 BJP MLAs. "Governor H R Bhardwaj has stated that the government is safe," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Cricketer Dwayne Bravo to sing peppy number in Bollywood for 'Tum Bin 2'
- Coal India Limited's 66 coal mine projects facing delays
- Tax dept asks officers to suggest changes in direct tax laws
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat