‘BJP promoting ‘Baarah Khoon Maaf’ culture’
Bangalore: Criticizing the BJP for `delaying`
action against three ministers who quit over the porn row, JDS
leader H D Kumaraswamy on Wednesday said Speaker KG Bopaiah should
immediately remove them from the Assembly membership and
restore the dignity of the House.
The inquiry ordered into the incident was a ploy by the
ruling party to delay taking action against Laxman Savadi, CC Patil and Krishna Palemar, caught on camera watching a
sleazy video in the assembly, he told reporters here.
"There is no need for an inquiry into the porngate episode
in this era of electronic media where the (TV) footage clearly
showed Savadi watching the obscene video on his mobile during
House proceedings," the former chief minister contended.
He accused the BJP of promoting a new culture of "Baarah
Khoon Maaf" (12 murders pardoned) culture to save its `wobbly`
to save its `wobbly` government.
"The BJP Government in the state is promoting and abetting
the new culture of "Baaraah Khoon Maaf", where it does not
pronounce their leaders or ministers guilty until they have
been found guilty in eleven cases," he said.
He urged the BJP to immediately take action against the
`tainted` trio to allay the `hurt` feelings of sincere RSS
workers who "relentlessly worked hard" to bring the BJP to
power in South India.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fresh plea in SC against triple talaq system
- Consumers will be compensated for unscheduled power cuts: Delhi CM Kejriwal
- Shocking! Man dies performing stunt in moving train in Mumbai
- China planning to stretch its Nepal rail link to Bihar: Report
- National child helpline number '1098' now launched in 25 languages!
- #SaySorryRGV: Twitterati blast Ram Gopal Verma over THIS pic of BJP's Assam MLA Angoorlata Deka
- I constantly try to up my standard: Salman Khan
- I was scared as I don't look like a wrestler: Anushka Sharma
- MSBSHSE HSC Results 2016: Mahresult.nic.in & hscresult.mkcl.org Maharashtra Board Class 12th XII HSC Exam Results 2016 to be declared shortly
- Premier League: Leicester City will still be the underdogs, says manager Claudio Ranieri