BJP rebels fighting against corrupt administration: JD-S
Bangalore: The JD-S on Friday said it welcomes the Karnataka High Court order on disqualification of 11 rebel BJP MLAs and vowed to stand by them in their fight against the "corrupt BJP government".
"These 11 MLAs fought against rampant corruption in BJP government led by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. It is our duty to support to such campaigns," former Chief Minister and Karnataka JD-S unit chief HD Kumaraswamy told a news agency.
Kumaraswamy, who has been supporting BJP rebels and also five independents said it was his party which led from the front in exposing "scandals" of the Yeddyurappa government.
The disqualified MLAs have already decided to challenge the High Court order in Supreme Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- DNA: Analysing problem of traffic jams choking Delhi roads
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Shocking ISIS video: English-speaking 10-year-old boy beheads hostage, warns America