BJP rebels fighting against corrupt administration: JD-S
Bangalore: The JD-S on Friday said it welcomes the Karnataka High Court order on disqualification of 11 rebel BJP MLAs and vowed to stand by them in their fight against the "corrupt BJP government".
"These 11 MLAs fought against rampant corruption in BJP government led by Chief Minister BS Yeddyurappa. It is our duty to support to such campaigns," former Chief Minister and Karnataka JD-S unit chief HD Kumaraswamy told a news agency.
Kumaraswamy, who has been supporting BJP rebels and also five independents said it was his party which led from the front in exposing "scandals" of the Yeddyurappa government.
The disqualified MLAs have already decided to challenge the High Court order in Supreme Court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why