BJP serves notice on Yeddyurappa loyalist Dhananjayakumar
Bangalore: The ruling BJP in Karnataka on Saturday slapped a show cause notice on party leader and Yeddyurappa loyalist V Dhananjaykumar for his outbursts against state unit leaders, including Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
BJP general secretary Raghunath Malkapure issued the notice, asking Kumar to reply within seven days.
Earlier in the day, Dhananjaykumar had slammed Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar for his `failure` to protect the state`s interests on the Cauvery issue. He had also recently criticised Deputy Chief Minister KS Eswarappa over it.
Kumar, whom Shettar had recently sacked as Special Representative of Karnataka in Delhi, said he was yet to receive the notice and would then decide whether to reply to it.
Ruling BJP leaders including Yeddyurappa have been criticising four union ministers representing Karnataka, particularly Krishna, for their "failure" to convince the Prime Minister about the water-situation.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!