BJP serves notice on Yeddyurappa loyalist Dhananjayakumar
Bangalore: The ruling BJP in Karnataka on Saturday slapped a show cause notice on party leader and Yeddyurappa loyalist V Dhananjaykumar for his outbursts against state unit leaders, including Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
BJP general secretary Raghunath Malkapure issued the notice, asking Kumar to reply within seven days.
Earlier in the day, Dhananjaykumar had slammed Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar for his `failure` to protect the state`s interests on the Cauvery issue. He had also recently criticised Deputy Chief Minister KS Eswarappa over it.
Kumar, whom Shettar had recently sacked as Special Representative of Karnataka in Delhi, said he was yet to receive the notice and would then decide whether to reply to it.
Ruling BJP leaders including Yeddyurappa have been criticising four union ministers representing Karnataka, particularly Krishna, for their "failure" to convince the Prime Minister about the water-situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday