BJP serves notice on Yeddyurappa loyalist Dhananjayakumar
Bangalore: The ruling BJP in Karnataka on Saturday slapped a show cause notice on party leader and Yeddyurappa loyalist V Dhananjaykumar for his outbursts against state unit leaders, including Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar.
BJP general secretary Raghunath Malkapure issued the notice, asking Kumar to reply within seven days.
Earlier in the day, Dhananjaykumar had slammed Chief Minister Jagadish Shettar for his `failure` to protect the state`s interests on the Cauvery issue. He had also recently criticised Deputy Chief Minister KS Eswarappa over it.
Kumar, whom Shettar had recently sacked as Special Representative of Karnataka in Delhi, said he was yet to receive the notice and would then decide whether to reply to it.
Ruling BJP leaders including Yeddyurappa have been criticising four union ministers representing Karnataka, particularly Krishna, for their "failure" to convince the Prime Minister about the water-situation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown