BJP`s victory in Karnataka is only temporary: JD-S
Bangalore: Former Karnataka Chief Minister
and JD-S state unit chief H K Kumaraswamy, who made a vain
attempt to dislodge the BJP government, on Thursday described the
second trust vote won by Chief Minister B S Yeddyurappa as
"Yeddyurappa need not be swayed by the temporary victory.
Wait for the High court verdict. The question whether BJP has
majority or not will be decided then," Kumaraswamy, who was
the rallying point for the dissident MLAs, said.
He told reporters that the ruling party misused the
Speaker`s office and managed to get 16 MLAs disqualified in
order to prove majority of its government.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'