Blaze extinguished in Bangalore’s Reliance office
Bangalore: Fire broke out in the Reliance office housed on the first floor of a commercial building here today, fire force sources said.
However, there were no casualties as the office was locked
being a second Saturday, fire force sources told.
Three fire tenders rushed to the spot and the blaze was
extinguished within 20 minutes.
"Short-circuit in the air conditioner was the cause of the
mishap. Goods worth Rs five lakh including computers,
printers, laptops and furniture were gutted in the fire", the
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past