Bangalore: Fire broke out in the Reliance office housed on the first floor of a commercial building here today, fire force sources said.
However, there were no casualties as the office was locked
being a second Saturday, fire force sources told.
Three fire tenders rushed to the spot and the blaze was
extinguished within 20 minutes.
"Short-circuit in the air conditioner was the cause of the
mishap. Goods worth Rs five lakh including computers,
printers, laptops and furniture were gutted in the fire", the